THE CREDIT BRAINS
Effective Date: September 3, 2019.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we collect from our users enables us to personalize and improve our services and at the same time, to allow our users to set up a user account and profile which can be used to access the services provided by Credit Brains.
We may collect personally identifiable information about you which may include but not limited to your provided Social Security Number, full name, user name, password, photograph or other likeness, email address, purchase history, credit card information, browser information, and any other information you provide in connection with your user account you create with us. You can decide not to provide us with certain information, but with such, you may not be able to take full advantage of some of our services. The Personal Information you provide to us is used for such purposes as but not limited to allowing us to carry out the required service (Credit repairs ad related credit consultation services), allow you to interact with other users, improving the content of our Service, and communicating with you about specials and new features. When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide financial account information, such as your credit card number, to our third-party service providers and such information may be stored and used for both billing and payment services by such third-party service providers. We do not receive your credit card information directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred.
Information Gathered Automatically:
- We and any of our third-party partners may receive and store certain types of information from you whenever you interact with our services. Credit Brains automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. These third-party partners also may collect information about your online usage activities over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components that indicates how frequently people use our platform. Credit Brains only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Service or services so that we can make the Service appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Service, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Credit Brains never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Credit Brains if your computer supports this type of program. Credit Brains uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please send your request to email@example.com.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your PC’s hard drive through your web browser to empower our frameworks to perceive your activities and disclose to us how and when pages in our site are visited and by what number of individuals. Credit Brains cookies don’t gather Personal Information, and we don’t consolidate the general data gathered through cookies with other Personal Information to disclose to us your identity or what your screen name or email address is.
- Some browsers have an inbuilt option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies services, as well as sometimes allowing you to choose on accepting each new cookie in a variety of ways. We, therefore, strongly recommend that you leave the cookies feature always activated, however, because enabling the cookies feature allows you to take advantage of some of our Service’s most attractive features.
HOW CREDIT BRAINS DISCLOSES THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples may include sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Communication in response to User Submissions: As part of the Service and Services, you will receive from Company email and other communication relating to your User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that by posting such User Submissions, Company may send you email and other communication that it determines in its sole discretion relate to your User Submissions.
Protection of Credit Brains and Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose collected information, if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Credit Brains, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We also use the information that we gather about you to carry out our obligation that may arise from any contract entered into between you and us and to ensure that we are able to provide you with the requested information or service.
With your personal information, we can also notify you about any important change to our services.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY NOT GUARANTEED BY US?
Your Credit Brains account Personal Information is protected by a password you will be required to provide it each time you log into our platform for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account on our website.
Credit Brains endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, Credit Brains cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- You can always opt not to disclose information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain Credit Brains features.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the “What Personal Information Can I Access” section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your Credit Brains account by sending an e-mail to support@Creditbrains.com. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
We at Credit Brains do not intentionally gather Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we detect that Personal Information of a child younger than 13 is submitted to us, such information will immediately be deleted.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Credit Brains Web Site, please send us a detailed message to support@Creditbrains.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.